What De Drie Gezusters has in store for you.
- A job with enthusiastic colleagues
- Training and development opportunities
- Multiply team outings and events
What De Drie Gezusters asks of you.
- Enthusiasm to work in the kitchen
- A positive attitude
- Preferably experience in the kitchen (not a must)
- A positive morning mood
About the job
You are a true early bird. In the morning we will find you shining in the kitchen. You prepare the best breakfast dishes and make sure the guests start their day well. You know your routine and won’t stress out when thing get busy.
Besides preparing the breakfast you have the important job making the mise en place for the kitchen team later that day, to make sure they will have everything at hand. You naturally strive for the best quality, maintain a tidy workplace and you know when to help out your colleagues.
Not that experienced yet? We could teach you the trade!